Dyna 6 liters is the specific women's trail running backpack born from Osprey to run!
Dyna combines Osprey's renowned attention to detail and a full range of features to provide you with an incredibly high performing racing backpack.
Dyna 6 is a medium capacity backpack designed to support athletes who run medium distances and who require space to carry water, food, clothes and equipment
The main features of Dyna:
- The backpack has the fit of a vest, which allows it to be carried comfortably while minimizing bounce.
- Dyna 6 is covered in mesh which gives comfort and breathability, even when the path gets more difficult.
- Multiple pockets in stretch mesh and closed by zip on the front and on the sides for easy access to food and equipment even on the go. The front pockets hold two 500ml soft flasks with extendable spouts, which can be attached or removed at the user's discretion.
- Compression drawstrings ensure a close-to-body fit, while the large stretch mesh pocket easily holds a rain jacket or cap and gloves.
- Each shoulder strap features a loop for the Stow-on-the-Go™ system, which keeps your trekking poles in place while leaving your hands free. The closures on the sternum are removable and adjustable, can be opened with one hand, and are also elasticated so as not to inhibit deep breaths or energetic movements.
Duro 6 is compatible with all Hydraulics™ reservoirs.
- Weight: 0.4KG
- Dimensions (cm) 36L / 36W / 12
- Main fabric Nylon 320 stretch mesh
Osprey: passion, professionalism and constant study
Osprey was born in California in 1974, from the hands of Mike Pfotenhauer , founder and chief designer of the company, who, as soon as he finished university, began to make backpacks and rucksacks with his sewing machine for customers in Santa Cruz.
By listening to their stories, he discovered how those backpacks were used, what their owners' needs were and the actual use they made of them. Thus, year after year, he has managed to design and create increasingly innovative backpacks of the best quality.
Today Osprey products continue that pioneering spirit, and are used from the highest mountains, to the most remote islands...not forgetting everything in between!