Finisterre 28 is a hiking backpack with a linear profile complete with all the necessary equipment for mountain excursions.
The Finisterre 28 backpack is so called precisely to immediately bring to mind the famous Santiago de Compostela path, which arrives precisely in the city of Finisterre, for which this backpack has now been tested.
Ferrino 's DNS "Dry Net System" back ventilation system guarantees perfect ventilation.
The general breathability of the backpack is guaranteed by the mesh fabric with which it is made.
The distribution of the load on the body and the stability during transport is optimized by the pole and the reinforced polyethylene panel in the perimeter area.
Equipped with an integrated Raincover (rainproof) it allows you to face any climatic situation in safety. Even in view of heavy and long rains you will be able to secure everything that is inside the backpack!
And remaining on the subject of safety, the Finisterre is equipped with the Recco ® system. Want to know more about the Recco system. Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-iBTXye22Q
The weight of 1.30 kg and the volume of 28 liters makes it your ideal companion for multi-day tours.
The use is versatile, from outdoor activities to backpacking trips.
Technical features of the Finisterre 28 backpack:
- Litrage: 28lt
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Dimensions (cm): 65x34x25cm
- DNS back ventilation system
- Tissue: 100% recycled 420D Honeycomb
- Reinforced Laminated Fabric reinforcements
- Integrated rain cover
- Pockets: On the hood - Safety - Front bellows - Side bellows - On waist band - Inside on the back
- Laces for lateral volume compression.
- Hooks for trekking/nordic walking poles
- Ice ax hooks
- Side compression tapes
- Additional tapes on the front or on the bottom, removable for materials
- Compatible with the H2 Bag hydration system