Hikelite 32: the new frontier of lightness
The Hikelite 32 backpack is the perfect combination of high performance, resistant materials and lightness.
Hikelite 32 is equipped with the AirSpeed™ backrest in mesh suspended on a so-called "trampoline" structure which separates the main body of the backrest from our body, helping perspiration a lot without absolutely upsetting the distribution of loads.
The raincover is integrated and removable, it is located in an external pocket on the bottom of the backpack.
the spacious shell with a single buckle closure offers a very comfortable space for the first necessities kits. Under the shell there is a mesh pocket with zip and key hook.
In addition, on the sides, two PowerMesh™ pockets can comfortably hold 1L water bottles, while two side hooks on the upper part serve as pole holders.
The removable belt and sternum strap help keep the pack stable, without weighing on the shoulders.
Additionally, the Hikelite 32 pack is compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT reservoirs
Technical characteristics of the Hikelite 32 backpack:
- Weight: 0.77kg
- Maximum dimensions in cm: 55 (l) x 32 (w) x 28 (d)
- Main fabric: 100D Nylon Mini Diamond Shadow
- AirSpeed™ ventilated trampoline suspended mesh back
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoir and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Front pocket with quick access
- Removable Raincover integrated rain cover
- Internal clip for attaching keys
- Removable canvas waist belt
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side pockets in elasticated mesh
- Hood access
- Pair of canvas compression straps
- Mesh pocket with zip under the flap
- Accessories for fixing poles
- Zip pockets in the hood
- Front panel zip pocket
- Anti-scratch zip pockets for sunglasses and electronic devices
Osprey: passion, professionalism and constant study
Osprey was born in California in 1974, from the hands of Mike Pfotenhauer , founder and chief designer of the company. As soon as she finished college, she began making backpacks and backpacks on her sewing machine for customers in Santa Cruz.
By listening to their stories, he discovered how those backpacks were used, what their owners' needs were and the actual use they made of them.
Thus, year after year, he has managed to design and create increasingly innovative backpacks of the best quality.
Today Osprey products continue that pioneering spirit, and are used from the highest mountains, to the most remote islands...not forgetting everything in between!