LOT RAIN W JACKET the lightest and most compressible completely rainproof Karpos jacket.
Lot Rain Jacket is a product to take on every outing in the mountains, whether it's climbing, walking or ski mountaineering in winter. It is a real garment to use when it starts to rain, snow or get cold, because it manages to keep you completely dry and maintain your body temperature.
Very light 2 and a half layer 100% nylon fabric, 50 grams per square meter with 20,000mm water column and 20,000g/m2/24h breathability. The DWR treatment helps repel water and dirt from the jacket's surface. Made with waterproof YKK® zips. The heat taping tape is 15mm for greater breathability and lightness.
TECHNICAL FEATURES :
- Hood with rigid visor and adjustable internal bezel with drawstring from behind.
- Waterproof YKK® front zip with 3mm chain for added lightness.
- Waterproof flap on under zip with garage.
- Chest pocket with waterproof YKK® zip that can be used to fold and contain the jacket.
- Chest tape with button to limit opening when the zip is open.
- Adjustable drawstring at the bottom.
- Wrist with Velcro adjustment.
- Karpos lettering on back left shoulder and logo on right sleeve.
- Weight: 184 g