RUSH GTX ( Gore-Tex ) is the SCARPA Fast Hiking model that satisfies multiple needs! Stable, comfortable and cushioned at the right point! Whether it's a Trekking or Nordic Walking session, Rush will become your best friend!
RUSH is the shoe for hiking, off-road routes and long distances, stable, cushioned and reactive. With the Gore-Tex membrane it will accompany you everywhere even on winter excursions!
Great technological innovation: the RUSH is equipped with SCARPA technology in the heel area called DST Dynamic Syabilizer Torsion System. It is an integrated ergonomic system, in TPU with different thicknesses, which guarantees stability and anti-torsion.
- DROP (differential) 8mm. Midsole height: 25mm heel / 17mm toe
- WEIGHT 400g per shoe (reference for a size 42 1/2)
- Gore-Tex® thanks to the waterproof membrane you will always stay dry.
UPPER Mesh, with external cage in heat-sealed support film, SCARPA® design. The upper includes an internal impact protection toe cap.
DST TPU FRAME Dynamic Stabilizer Torsion System Integrated ergonomic system, in TPU with different thicknesses, which guarantees stability and anti-torsion.
- LACING Composed of a system of cords that uniformly redistributes the pressure and allows you to easily adjust the closure of the upper, without compressing.
- LINING Elastic mesh in one piece, wraps around the foot without forcing it. Thus offering a perfect fit and greater flexibility.
- SOLE FREE-DOME SOLE Designed and manufactured with IKS technology (Interactive Kinetic System) characterized by 5 cushioning areas (domes): 4 in the forefoot and 1 in the heel. The 5 domes allow for optimal cushioning while running, but also during dynamic walking, while the two-density EVA midsole absorbs impact.
Tutto ok veloci e di pronta assistenza per le informazioni necessarie.