Stratos 24 and the entire Stratos backpack line from Osprey feature the AirSpeed™ reverse mesh back panel that offers unmatched levels of ventilation and comfort
The Stratos 24 backpack boasts incredible breathability guaranteed by the AirSpeed™ system, the backrest that remains separate from the back, fully adjustable and ventilated which combines the back panel and the waist belt in a single construction, also made with a mesh highly breathable mesh.
Stratos 24 is a favorite backpack for walkers and travelers who are looking for a ventilated backpack suitable for day trips.
Trekking , hiking and travelling
For long trips or multi-day hikes, you can attach the camping mat to the removable outer strap.
The rest of your equipment can be well organized in the two zipped pockets on the hip belt and in the pair of side mesh pockets with compression.
In addition, Stratos 24 is compatible with all Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics LT™ reservoirs.
Stratos 24/Technical Features:
- Weight: 1.30kg (M/L)
- Maximum dimensions in cm: 56 (l) x 30 (w) x 30 (d)
- AirSpeed™ ventilated mesh backrest suspended from an adjustable trampoline
- Internal hydration pocket compatible with all Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics LT™ reservoirs
- Adjustable back length
- Integrated and removable raincover
- Internal clip for attaching keys
- Side compression straps
- Single ice ax loop
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go™ attachment for trekking poles
- Hood access
- Pair of zipped pockets on ventral belt
- Mesh pocket with zip under the flap + vertical pocket with central zip
Osprey: passion, professionalism and constant study
Osprey was born in California in 1974, from the hands of Mike Pfotenhauer , founder and chief designer of the company. As soon as she finished college, she began making backpacks and backpacks on her sewing machine for customers in Santa Cruz.
By listening to their stories, he discovered how those backpacks were used, what their owners' needs were and the actual use they made of them.
Thus, year after year, he has managed to design and create increasingly innovative backpacks of the best quality.
Today Osprey products continue that pioneering spirit, and are used from the highest mountains, to the most remote islands...not forgetting everything in between!