The Talon 36 is the perfect pack for two-day hikes and ultralight ascents.
The fully enveloping harness and waist belt and injection-molded AirScape back panel allow the pack to move with you as you tackle challenging terrain.
This mid-volume pack features a top-opening main compartment, stretch mesh side pockets, a hydration reservoir pocket, and attachment points for your ice ax and trekking poles. Made from high-quality, bluesign® certified high-tenacity recycled nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
The AirScape ™ backrest in die-cut and injection-molded foam guarantees adherence and breathability. The BioStretch flexible harness and waist belt seamlessly wrap around the entire band from the lumbar area to the waist, allowing for dynamic movements.
Light and Fast
A series of lightweight backpacks designed with perfect stability to allow dynamic movements even on the most technical terrains.
The Talon/Tempest series satisfies the needs of hikers, cyclists and all other sports enthusiasts with a complete range of backpacks: from top-loading models to hip packs.
Made from high-quality, high-tenacity bluesign® certified recycled nylon.
Dimensions (CM): 61L / 29W / 23D
Fabric: 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon
- External access for hydration
- Internal clip for attaching keys
- Zippered pocket in the top shell
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- Top access with zip
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backrest with foam nubs for comfort and fit
- Die Cut EVA harness
- Ring for storing an ice ax
- Internal mesh pockets
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ reservoir
- Padded waist belt
- Grab handle on top
- Airscape™ back in injection molded HDPE with EVA foam padding
- Front pocket in PowerMesh