LA TEMPORALE W Jkt is a fully waterproof rain jacket suitable for any walk in the mountains.
Thanks to its lightness and compressibility it is always to be carried in the backpack both for a sudden downpour and for a drop in temperature.
Made with two types of 2.5-layer fabric to offer maximum freedom of movement and elasticity where needed. The most exposed parts of the jacket are made with a more robust fabric on the inside to ensure more protection. The fabrics have a water column of 20,000 mm and transpiration 10,000 g/m2/24 hours. DWR treatment on the surface to repel water and dirt.
- Shaped hood with rigid peak and adjustable drawstring. All zips are YKK. Two waterproof closed pockets on the front. Ventilation outlet on the back to increase breathability. Internal mesh pocket. Adjustable drawstring at the bottom of the bust.
Technical features of TEMPORALE W JKT:
- Breathability: 4 (on a scale of 1 to 5)
- Wind Protection: 5 (on a scale of 1 to 5)
- Water Protection: 5 (on a scale of 1 to 5)
- Isolation: 2 (on a scale of 1 to 5)
- Compressibility: 3 (on a scale of 1 to 5)