ATTENTION! THE SERVICE IS SUSPENDED FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST!
The resoling service for trekking/mountaineering shoes and boots and trail running shoes is truly a gem from BF MOUNTAIN SHOP! Give your shoe a second life!
The service has costs that vary
depending on the need. A guide price list will help you get an idea. PRICES ARE PER PAIR and may vary by 5 euros more. The price is VAT excluded.
FOR TREKKING/MOUNTAINEERING SHOES or BOOTS:
- TREKKING RESOLE - OUTSOLE only €50.00
- TREKKING RESOLE - BOX SOLE OR WITH WEDGE €65.00
- RIS.MICROPOROUS + SEMI-CAMPONABLE OUTSOLE €80.00
- VIBRAM OUTSOLE Newboulder (approach) €50.00
- RUBBER TRIM REPLACEMENT €15.00
- LACE REPLACEMENT €10.00
FOR TRAIL RUNNING and LOW Trekking/Approach SHOES:
VIBRAM OUTSOLE for trail running shoes €55.00
VIBRAM OUTSOLE for low trekking or approach shoes €55.00
- High-performance VIBRAM MEGAGRIP SOLE for trail running €60.00
TO GET THE ACTUAL QUOTE OF THE COST OF THE RESOLING YOU WANT, SEND A PHOTO WITH WHATSAPP TO 3479770595
What do you need to do to resole your pair of technical footwear?
For this service BF MOUNTAIN SHOP relies on a certified and highly professional VIBRAM partner!
- Bring your pair of shoes to the store.
- It is requested that footwear is worn clean.
- From the moment of delivery it takes approximately two weeks before being returned. You will receive a delivery receipt with a processing reminder.
- It is paid upon collection by the customer
Why resole a technical shoe? The main reason in our opinion is that repairing is better than buying. As with the technical garment repair and washing service at BF MOUNTAIN SHOP, we are obsessed with ethical choices. Naturally there are shoes that make little sense to resole (road running) and shoes that if too old (boots from 20 years ago) would not have the desired result with resoling. In addition to the ethical choice, many times trekking boots with nubuck leather uppers are still in excellent shape and given the high cost when new, with resoling they would become like new! It took them so long to take the shape of your foot... you don't want to start over again!