The Finisterre model is a hiking backpack with a linear profile complete with all the necessary equipment for your mountain excursions.
The name " Finisterre" recalls the famous path of Santiago de Compostela , which arrives precisely in the city of Finisterre, for which this backpack has now been tested.
The DNS back ventilation system by Ferrino guarantees perfect ventilation.
The general breathability of the backpack is guaranteed by the mesh fabric with which it is made.
Above all, the distribution of the load on the body and the stability during transport are optimized by the corset and the reinforced polyethylene panel in the perimeter area.
Equipped with an integrated Raincover (rainproof) it allows you to face any climatic situation in safety. Even in view of heavy and long rains you will be able to secure everything that is inside the backpack!
The weight of 1,80 kg and the volume of 48 liters makes it your ideal companion for multi-day tours.
The use is versatile, from outdoor activities to backpacking trips.
Technical characteristics of the Finisterre 48:
- Litrage: 48
- Weight: 1.80kg
- DNS back ventilation system
- Fabric: 100% recycled 420D Honeycomb
- Reinforced Laminated Fabric reinforcements
- Integrated rain cover
- Pockets: On the hood - Safety - Front bellows - Side bellows - On waist band - Inside on the back
- Laces for lateral volume compression.
- Hooks for trekking/nordic walking poles
- Ice ax hooks