The Rocchetta W Fleece is a fleece with a unique style and in the women's version it offers a fit that perfectly follows the lines of the body.
The external "weave" of Rocchetta W Fleece makes it a very attractive garment.
Both uphill and downhill, with skis, crampons or snowshoes, Rocchetta W Fleece offers an ideal combination of practicality and protection.
Light and effective, its strength is versatility, from the harsh environment in the mountains to leisure in the city.
Its construction comes from the excellent combination of two Thermo Fleeces : the first is prevalent, light but thermal, the second is always made up of inserts in Thermo Fleece Hard which enjoy the ceramic treatment which guarantees resistance, warmth and elasticity.
The garment features all YKK® zips .
The fit of the Rocchetta is a snug "alpine fit" so we also recommend one size larger than the norm if you prefer a comfortable fit.
- Shaped collar for better comfort.
- Minimal front zip and internal windproof flap with garage.
- Two front pockets closed with minimal zip.
- Sleeve bottom with elastic edge.
- Head bottom with elastic border.
- Weight: 333g
- Isolation: 3 (on a scale of 1 to 4)
- Breathability: 4 (on a scale of 1 to 4)
- Wind resistance: 2 (on a scale of 1 to 4)
- Thermo Fleece : this is the processing of polyester with which Karpos creates the thematic areas of its technical clothing.
The Dolomites, a heritage of natural beauty for all humanity, a real paradise of unpredictable nature, of steep vertical lines, of people hardened by the challenge of dealing with this environment which is tough but full of opportunities.
Karpos was born at the foot of these mountains , not to conquer them, but to share them, to accompany and support all those who, driven by passion, want to climb a little higher and look beyond the horizon.
Karpos was born in 2007 as a new brand of the Sportful group which, thanks to its love for the mountains, created this outdoor line.
Therefore a set of technical garments created for use in a mountain environment whether it is climbing, walking or ski mountaineering.